Free Pregnancy Testing
Assure Women's Center trained medical staff will compassionately assist women with no cost and confidential pregnancy testing and limited obstectric ultrasounds. They will also offer one on one discussion on such topics as :
Assure Women's Center also offers one-on-one meetings with a trained client advocate to discuss such topics as:
- child birth classes
- healing from sexual abuse
Referrals to other help agencies are available.
Earn While You Learn - Material Assistance Program
Pregnant women, young couples, and parents of toddlers can view many videos on prenatal and parenting topics:
- Bonding with your Unborn Baby
- First Aid
- Car Seat Safety
- Child Care
- Toilet Training
And so many more excellent videos are offered to those who are enrolled in the Earn While You Learn Program. Each client who takes part in this program earn Alpha Bucks that are used in the Alssure store to get items, such as: diapers, baby cereal and food, formula, baby and toddler clothing, baby furniture and maternity clothing.
Facilitator support study:
1. Path to Sexual Healing Support: The Path to Sexual Healing offers help to women who have experienced sexual abuse. A compassionate client advocate works with our clients using the Path to Sexual Healing workbook.
2. Miscarriage Support: The Threads of Hope, Pieces of Joy workbook offers help for those who have experienced a miscarriage, stillbirth or the loss of a baby. An understanding client advocate walks with our client through this time of grief and healing.
3. Post-Abortive Support: Women who have experienced an abortion have the opportunity to go through the Forgiven and Set Free workbook with a facilitator who has been through this experience in the past. Many women find the strength they need to move on to a future filled with hope.